If an injury occurs during a practice or game to which the child, spectator, umpire, or coach does not return, that incident should be reported to the Redmond West Safety Officer within 24 hours.
Safety is Redmond West Little League's top priority and it is important that everyone be aware of what to do when injuries occur.
Once each year, all Managers and Coaches are required to complete each of the following.
1. View the Redmond West Safety Training Presentation.
2. Read and follow the "Managers and Coaches" section of the current RWLL Safety Plan.
3. Complete and pass the Safety Training Quiz and Confirmation.
4. Complete the CDC's Concussion Protocol training. E-mail certificate to Safety@redwestll.org.
5. Complete the SafeSport Center's Mandatory Reporter training. E-mail certificate to Safety@redwestll.org.
All links are below.